Village Properties is a full-service real estate brokerage committed to service and excellence. Backed by the resources of my firm, I can offer a sophisticated portfolio of services designed to assist you in every phase of a real estate transaction. It takes knowledge, dedication, and attention to detail to ensure your transaction is completed with integrity and expectations always exceeded.
● California Department of Real Estate license #01985594
● California native and resident of the Santa Barbara area since 1994
● Graduate of Brooks Institute (‘97), BFA Commercial Photography
● Certified Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®) specializing in the real estate needs of seniors and their families.
● Certified Resort & Second Property Specialist (RSPS)
● Board member and head umpire for Dos Pueblos Little League
● Board member and referee for American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO)
● Volunteer at Santa Barbara Foodbank
● Supporter of: The Teachers Fund, Santa Barbara Humane Society, ASAP Cats
● Husband and Father to Three
● Amateur Home Chef
Chuck Aljian is an amazing realtor and really went above and beyond the Call of Duty! Any questions I had he promptly and thoroughly answered. When I had concerns about whether there had ever been oil wells on the property, he found and sent me reports dating from the present to the 1920's!! Even though my land value was very low because of the government restrictions placed on it, he treated me and the transaction like it was worth millions!! Since I live in another state, we had never actually met, but always felt that I could trust him. I cannot say enough at how impressed I am with his thoroughness and professionalism!!— Christine J.
Just recently had the pleasure of working with Chuck on the sale of my home in Santa barbara. We had multiple offers and ended taking one that was 60k over asking with no contingencies. In addition to that, there were a couple of hiccups that happened along the way that Chuck took care of for us that I greatly appreciated and helped make the overall process smooth.— Garret G.
Chuck was excellent from beginning to end. My schedule/plan changed consistently and chuck was extremely flexible. He adjusted recommendations based on the changing market and my timing. Based on chuck's knowledge of the market, had multiple offers and sold over asking in 30 days!— Wayne T.
As your Realtor, Chuck will deliver the service you’d expect from Village Properties, the listing photos you’d expect from a professional photographer, and the friendly personality you’d expect from a Santa Barbara local.